Tuesday 5 July 2011

Friendex Is Real

Omoefe Agbonlahor is my name
I am a student of Asoro Grammer School. just running into my fourth year in the secondary school environment.
don't think I am being contracted by friendex foundation to help advertise them! No.... rather, I am just being fair. I believe that if you tell of the good someone does for you, you are asking him to do more. Hence I intend to intimate you of the good deed friendex has done for me and many others by means of gofta foundation. I am very sure, if you learn about it, you will be prompt to support the good work this foundation is doing for the less-privileged among us
.
In February 2010, I had a very serious motor accident which everybody in the scene thought I was dead. but gofta foundation came to my rescue and bring me out of the grave to live again. I tell you; if not for the timely intervention of Gofta foundation, I would have been dead by now.
       Goftagroup make sure they sent some staff to my hospital bed to console me, they also provided all recommended drugs and provisions. this gesture was also extended to other tenegers in the same hospital with me.
Gofta foundation support pupils with books, biros, pencils and rulers. this is done to augment the effort of the parents of these less-privileged ones who might have not been able to sponsor their children education.
           You can help Gofta foundation with dress, school bag, financial support to assist in the transportation of these ones to school.
To support Goftagroup, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment